Can I make an office visit appointment to see my Family Doctor or Nurse Practitioner again ?
- If you would like to be seen for a periodic Wellness Exam, or a Well Patient Check-Up – YES – Please call Family Medicine at (928) 865-7500 to schedule an appointment.
- If you are experiencing a cough, fever, shortness of breath, or are just not feeling well – NO. We recommend you come directly to our 24-Hour Urgent Care Department instead of calling Family Medicine for an appointment. In the case of a potentially life-threatening emergency – please call 911.
- If you are 60 years old or older and have one or more known medical conditions, such as diabetes, kidney disease, high blood pressure, a cardiac condition, cancer, etc. – NO. We recommend you call Family Medicine at (928) 865-7545 to determine whether your regular provider recommends you schedule an In-Person Office Visit, a computer or smartphone based Virtual Telehealth Visit, or a Telephone Visit now, followed by an In-Person Office Visit later.
If I am injured or feeling sick, can I come directly to the 24-Hour Urgent Care Department, or do I have to call first ?
- YES - You may come directly to Urgent Care without calling first. Our Urgent Care staff and provider will be happy to assess your condition and provide appropriate care, or:
- In the case of a potentially life-threatening emergency – please call 911 !
Can I be seen “In-Person” in Physical Therapy again ?
- YES - Please call Physical Therapy at (928) 865-7567 to schedule an appointment.