1. GHR serves as Medical Director, Medical Examiner, Death Investigator and TB Control Officer for Greenlee County, and as Medical Advisor to the Greenlee County Health Department.
2. The GHR staff is, or has been involved in a variety of community service organizations, including:
3. GHR supports, or has supported and GHR staff donate their free time helping to plan, organize, and staff many community service activities and events such as:
4. GHR also is a host facility for E.A. College Student internship programs, the A.T. Still University and the Rocky Mountain University Physician Assistant Clinical Rotation Programs.
5. Gila Health Resources is proud to sponsor the MEDSTART SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM as a means to provide financial assistance to Greenlee County youth in pursuit of healthcare-related careers through certificate and degree programs offered at Eastern Arizona College.
6. “GHR’s Summer Intern Program” provides employment for three local high school students who are interested in healthcare careers each summer.