** If you have been exposed to COVID and don't have any symptoms, it is recommended to wait 5 days to be tested**
BEFORE COMING IN TO BE TESTED YOU MUST:
- READ THIS PAGE IN IT'S ENTIRETY AND AGREE TO THE CONDITIONS AT THE END
- CLICK THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO REGISTER
- AWAIT A PHONE CALL FROM A GILA HEALTH TEAM MEMBER WHO WILL TELL YOU WHEN TO SHOW UP
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING COMPLETLY:
- Rapid testing is only available Monday & Friday, 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM and Tuesday-Thursday, 7:00 AM - 6:30 PM without a doctor visit.
- Your health plan should cover COVID testing 100%, but, if the plan does not cover the test, you will be responsible for the balance.
- You will be tested for an active COVID-19 infection through a Rapid Antigen Test performed on-site at a Gila Health facility and have same-day results. Your results will be sent to you electronically through a patient portal that you must register for before being tested.
- Rapid antigen tests can detect if a person is currently infected with coronavirus (SARS CoV2) by looking for specific parts of the virus from a nasal swab.
To continue the process to be tested for COVID-19, you must complete in the information below to register and a Gila Health team member will call you to verify your appointment and the testing procedure. By completing and submitting the form below, you also agree to the following:
- I understand that I will not be seeing a physician or medical provider, but am only being tested for the COVID-19 antigen.
- I understand that I am responsible for the results of my COVID-19 antigen test
- I understand that if I have been exposed to COVID, I will quarantine for 14 days, regardless of the result of the COVID-19 antigen.
- I understand that if I test negative, I still may be infected and should seek additional medical advice for further guidance.
- I understand that I should quarantine if I am having COVID-like symptoms, regardless of the results of the COVID-19 antigen test.