**For testing at another Gila Health site, please call that clinic directly
BEFORE COMING IN TO BE TESTED YOU MUST:
READ THIS PAGE IN IT'S ENTIRETY AND AGREE TO THE CONDITIONS AT THE END
COMPLETE THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
AWAIT A PHONE CALL FROM A GILA HEALTH TEAM MEMBER WHO WILL TELL YOU WHEN TO SHOW UP
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING COMPLETLY:
- Rapid testing is only available Monday-Friday, 7:00 - 4:00 PM without a doctor visit.
- If you need to be tested outside of the above hours, you must be seen as a patient in urgent care.
- Your health plan should cover COVID testing 100%, but, if the plan does not cover the test, you will be responsible for the balance.
- You will be tested for an active COVID-19 infection through a Rapid Antigen Test performed on-site at a Gila Health facility and have same-day results. Your results will be sent to you electronically through a patient portal that you must register for before being tested.
- Rapid antigen tests can detect if a person is currently infected with coronavirus (SARS CoV2) by looking for specific parts of the virus from a nasal swab.
- Antigen tests are 100% accurate if you test positive
- Antigen tests are only 84% accurate if you test negative, which means there is a 16% false negative rate. If your test result is negative, but you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 you must still quarantine for 14 days based on CDC guidelines. If your antigen test is negative, but you are having COVID-like symptoms, you should discuss having additional testing with your medical provider, as you may have had a false negative test.
- If you are being tested for traveling purposes or prior to entering a hospital or other facility, please verify that an antigen COVID test result will be accepted.
To continue the process to be tested for COVID-19, you must complete the form below and a Gila Health team member will call you to verify the testing procedure. By completing and submitting the form below, you also agree to the following:
- I understand that I will not be seeing a physician or medical provider, but am only being tested for the COVID-19 antigen.
- I understand that I am responsible for the results of my COVID-19 antigen test
- I understand that if I have been exposed to COVID, I will quarantine for 14 days, regardless of the result of the COVID-19 antigen.
- I understand that if I test negative, I still may be infected and should seek additional medical advice for further guidance.
- I understand that I should quarantine if I am having COVID-like symptoms, regardless of the results of the COVID-19 antigen test.