No-Cost Rapid Testing in Morenci
*If you have been exposed to COVID, it is recommended to wait 5-7 days AFTER the exposure date to be tested.
BEFORE COMING IN TO BE TESTED YOU MUST:
READ THIS PAGE IN IT'S ENTIRETY AND AGREE TO THE CONDITIONS AT THE END
WATCH THE REQUIRED INFORMATIONAL VIDEO BELOW WHICH EXPLAINS THE TESTING PROCESS
COMPLETE THE APPOINTMENT REQUEST FORM BY CLICKING THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
AWAIT A PHONE CALL OR TEXT MESSAGE FROM A GILA HEALTH TEAM MEMBER WHO WILL TELL YOU WHEN TO SHOW UP
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING COMPLETLY:
- Rapid testing is only available Monday-Friday, 7:00 - 4:00 PM without a doctor visit.
- If you need to be tested outside of the above hours, you must seen by a provider in urgent care and will pay a co-pay.
- Your health plan should cover COVID testing 100%, but, if the plan does not cover the test, you will be responsible for the balance.
- You will be tested for an active COVID-19 infection through a Rapid Antigen Test performed on-site at a Gila Health facility and have same-day results. Your results will be sent to you electronically through a patient portal that you must register for before being tested.
- Rapid antigen tests can detect if a person is currently infected with coronavirus (SARS CoV2) by looking for specific parts of the virus from a nasal swab.
- Antigen tests are 100% accurate if you test positive
- Antigen tests are only 84% accurate if you test negative, which means there is a 16% false negative rate. If your test result is negative, but you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 you must still quarantine for 14 days based on CDC guidelines. If your antigen test is negative, but you are having COVID-like symptoms, you should discuss having additional testing with your medical provider, as you may have had a false negative test.
- If you are being tested for traveling purposes or prior to entering a hospital or other facility, please verify that an antigen COVID test result will be accepted.
To continue the process to be tested for COVID-19, you must watch the required COVID test video below and complete the appointment request form by clicking the link below. A Gila Health team member will then text or call you to verify the testing procedure.
By completing and submitting the request below, you also agree to the following:
- I understand that I will not be seeing a physician or medical provider, but am only being tested for the COVID-19 antigen.
- I understand that I am responsible for the results of my COVID-19 antigen test
- I understand that if I have been exposed to COVID, I will quarantine for 14 days, regardless of the result of the COVID-19 antigen.
- I understand that if I test negative, I still may be infected and should seek additional medical advice for further guidance.
- I understand that I should quarantine if I am having COVID-like symptoms, regardless of the results of the COVID-19 antigen test.
REQUIRED: Click Here To View COVID Testing Procedure Video